California continues to be “where the long run happens” for employment law, and we are happy to announce the launch of our 2022 version of Cal-Peculiarities How California Employment Regulation is Distinct. As in former editions, this publication demonstrates the breadth and depth of our California employment practice and focuses completely on the most vexing aspects of California work regulation. Click right here to request your copy currently!
In relationship with the start of this year’s edition, remember to be a part of us for a webinar this Friday, wherever Seyfarth’s California Workplace Answers team discuss some of the most significant improvements in California employment law around the very last yr! Click right here to register.
Friday, July 15, 2022
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Pacific
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mountain
12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Central
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Jap
This webinar, offered by Seyfarth associates Ann Marie Zaletel, Chelsea Mesa, and Leo Li, will go over the most up-to-date lawful developments of interest to executives, supervisors, in-residence counsel, and human means industry experts with personnel in California, such as:
- 2022 California COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Depart
- West Hollywood Compensated and Uncompensated Leave
- Cal-OSHA COVID-19 ETS Exclusion Shell out
- California State Minimal Wage Maximize
- 2022 Private Lawyers Standard Act (PAGA) Updates
- A Earn for Businesses: LaFace v. Ralphs Grocery Co. Suited Seating Conclusion
- Regular Level of Pay out − Food and Rest Period Premiums and California Compensated Sick Leave/2022 COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Unwell Go away
- Rounding and Food Durations
- New Supreme Court Final decision on Waiting Time Penalties and Wage Assertion Violations for Failure to Shell out Food and Rest Period Premiums — Naranjo v. Spectrum Sec. Servs.
- Warehouse Distribution Heart Quota Disclosure Necessities
- California Loved ones Rights Act (CFRA) Updates
- New Restrictions on Separation and Settlement Agreements
- COVID-19/Fantastic Resignation World of Do the job − Expanding Value of Do the job Lifestyle Assessments
Registrants for the webinar will get presentation materials and a copy of the recording next the presentation. We glimpse forward to seeing you at the webinar!