Thompson Reuters, which many of us legal professionals know by means of their lawful research platform Westlaw, has introduced a online video presentation I gave on the mechanics of mechanics liens as component of its Practical Legislation collection. In the presentation (which may not be very as exciting as my photo suggests) I focus on:
- What a mechanics lien is
- Jurisdictional issues when recording a mechanics lien
- An overview of actions essential to record a mechanics lien
- Recognize requirements when recording a mechanics lien
- Preparing and recording a mechanics lien
- Submitting a lawsuit to foreclose on a mechanics lien and
- Put up judgment specifications right after foreclosing on a mechanics lien.
For those people of you who may perhaps not be common with Practical Legislation, and who have a subscription, I really encourage you to take a glance at their assets which are regularly developing. Useful Regulation, as its name indicates, features resources like summaries, types, and movies on many lawful topics such as these associated to our region of aim, design legislation!