Distinctive many thanks to Sarah Adler, Immigration Lawful Counsel.
Our webinar was developed to provide Canadian in-dwelling counsel and human assets leaders up to pace on the top labour, employment and human rights legislation developments of 2022 and to put together them for what is on the horizon in 2023.
Utilizing our “quick hits” format, we served Canadian in-property counsel and human sources leaders track what to preserve leading-of-brain for 2023 comprehensive with realistic takeaways to enable navigate the new landscape.
Apply our Yearly Canadian Employer Update Takeaways Checklist: Going into 2023 to help your organization’s management get ready for some of the most critical work regulation developments.
Among other subject areas, we protected:
- COVID-19 situation legislation updates on vaccinations, masking and place of work health and fitness and safety insurance policies
- Terminations, reductions in drive and approaches to lessen employer legal responsibility in a modifying financial system
- Modifications to public sector wage caps in Ontario
- A assortment of cross-Canada legislative improvements which include:
- Functioning for Workers (all over again) in Ontario
- Paid out Sick Depart in BC
- French Language and Privateness amendments in Quebec
- Immigration – The remedy to labour shortages in a post COVID-19 globe?
Simply click here to view the webinar recording.