This webinar offers steering for in-property counsel regarding the diverse sorts of mental residence that may defend products configurations and packaging in the United States, and the interaction among these different types of IP, their applicability, and their limitations.
- How to successfully use emblems, trade dress, patents, and copyrights to protect product configurations and packaging layouts
- The interplay between the different sorts of IP defense and their restrictions
- When to file for security and other submitting procedures
- Pitfalls to steer clear of when seeking IP protection for product configurations and in marketing and advertising your merchandise
- Doing the job with innovative and internet marketing departments to use design and style and promoting approaches that support IP security
- Strategies for enforcing IP rights in solution configurations and packaging patterns
- Jenevieve Maerker, Counsel, Co-Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competitors Observe, Foley Hoag LLP
- Natasha Reed, Husband or wife, Co-Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competitiveness Exercise, Foley Hoag LLP
Copyright © 2022, Foley Hoag LLP. All rights reserved.