What does the generalist in-property counsel need to know about copyright? Even though patents and logos typically acquire the lion’s share of an organization’s mental home concentration, copyrights comprise a significant third prong to a healthier overarching IP strategy – even for firms whose products and solutions and services entail tiny or no material generation.
Foley Hoag LLP offered a webinar providing steering for in-household counsel regarding copyright legislation, like the principles of U.S. copyright defense and registration, copyright disputes, and the interaction between copyright, the net, and rising systems.
- Copyrightable matter make a difference numerous enterprises neglect to shield
- Copyright ownership: who owns what in the company environment?
- How and when to sign up copyrights
- Most effective practices for avoiding copyright infringement
- What to do when your enterprise is accused of infringement
- Electronic Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown essentials
- The overlap amongst copyright and other types of mental property
- New vital copyright developments
Copyright © 2022, Foley Hoag LLP. All legal rights reserved.